Friday 2 January 2015

New Year!

Its the new year bam bam good for me stating the obvious!
Change Change Change! Currently I am concentrating on losing weight, well trying. I was nicely on track and then Xmas happened and my gym decided to close for a week (two in my head) so I got completly off track which is terrible. And I weighed myself and everything I lost, its back on. I'm slowly getting back on track, but it was so difficult getting into the habit of going 5 times a week, and now it's just about 3 times. Just. My aim is to get back on track, soon after that aims in place I want to lose atleast 20kgs! Thats my aim for now.
Moving back to mummys, I decided I should get myself a cat! She's a fluffy little monster, and I adore her! I'm learning so much from having her, and just the responsibility of having her, it's amazing how much having a pet can teach you. I'm trying to think much more positively now, and just concentrating on what makes me happy. With that I plan to go abroad on holiday - with my sis of course! I'm thinking France or Italy. Ohh not really sure but I am excited!
I need to properly unpack, the thought amuses me greatly, but part of me feels like I'll move again which will happen, god knows when! Yeah so that's me! For now! Will update soon, and maybe with some amusing stuff or something more interesting than a causal update of what is happening! Well See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment