Monday 5 December 2016

I always find myself back on this blog when I feel a bit stuck on who to talk to or even what to say. It's nice though, my little secret blog.
It's really sad usually I used my twitter for my random usually judgemental comments that I make about people, but today I got judged and quite frankly I feel uncomfortable about this. Totally explaining the full story now.
So my boyfriend of a years, family. They seem okay, we seem to get on and what not. I've probably offended them along the way, but I'm of that nature. Though I've noticed when I do they never really give me the chance to apologise, usually they just tell Adam, and he just tells me to not bother saying anything to them from then forth again or whatever. Which I find so so unfair, more so because my family are just very blunt about everything. I find stuff like this frustrating cause I know I try and treat everyone equally- usually just like family till I get annoyed.
Anyway, I ranted on twitter about Christmas presents and my exact words were "I feel like some people forget I'm a student, I work to put food on my plate and buy myself thing, not other people. Take your dumb expensive lists/ideas and shove it somewhere".
I had Adams middle sister - I've only ever spoken two sentences to her in my life, get her younger sister to message Adam, and ask him whether I had a problem with her and whether it was about her. I wasn't even talking about her funnily enough. But I just felt like there was some underlying message. I'm sure the girl is lovely. But being a girl and fully aware about how bitchy girls can be, so this discussion with Adams mum has probably made us looking really bad. Makes me laugh cause she doesn't even follow me! As don't I.
I'm very jealous of him and his sisters, cause they are very spoilt. Pretty much everything on their plates paid for. My parents give me more than enough, and I'm forever grateful for what they have done for me and taught me. But I mean if I could dream or be envious of people who get everything, why not?

I don't know, I feel like instead of making a good impression on them, I haven't. I'm just going to be Adams, first, bitchy girlfriend who no one likes. It's so sad. It actually makes me really sad. Cause I know my parents will never be happy with Adam cause he's white, but this is an actual problem with my personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment