Monday 27 June 2011

Something Small and Sweet to Say HI

Well considering this is my first ever blog, I’m glad to say it’s going to be a pleasant one? I don’t really know, it’s just been a long day. And I have two exams tomorrow, so what am I doing on my laptop, and writing a blog about nothing? Well I have no idea. Oh, that reminds me, I have my food coursework deadline tomorrow is well. Great. Those reading this must be rather lucky people, and well, kind, as they are wasting some time out of theirs on my blog. So thanks. I’m not going to have a certain topic today, considering it is my first ever blog. It’s a general blog about nothing. Haha. Oh by the way, just for those upcoming blogs, I am a typical Indian, and well if you know an Indian, well you should know that we people love cheap things. Such as car boot sales, or offers of sorts, you may get the rare type of Indian who is willing to buy clothes more than £20. And yes, that shirt you’re wearing right now, or those trainers you parents decided to buy you, well I consider that pretty expensive. Even if it was for your birthday! Well now, we have settled I am a pretty cheap person, you must be wondering what my gift buying for people are, and well that’s my secret! As for my first blog, let’s see how many followers I will get?  HOLY SHIT A BIG SPIDER......... 

1 comment: