Wednesday 31 August 2011

School So Soon Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!


Summers finished as of school tomorrow. Yay.  I was meaning to write this for a while but didn’t get round to it. therefore apologises for that Anyway it’s my last year at school and I am not looking forward to it, but then I am as I can see all my friends that I didn’t see during the holidays, and well theres some really good things happening like, okay I can’t think of anything! So apart from friends... Ohh ohh I got one, I don’t have to go back to school EVER! Hmm when I come to think of it I guess it’s a bad thing as well as a good thing, because well it’s change and I don’t cope well with change. And it also means what shall I do next go to college, or get a full time job or do an apprenticeship. I thinking towards more of a apprenticeship but I don’t know I feel so terribly confused! A friend told me once the best advice ever, which is that “take it as it comes” and I did that last year and I don’t think I did that badly, now it’s just this year and I am going to do my best. I think/I hope.  Anyway with all my life’s issues, I was thinking what type of holiday it has been and I think it could have been better I could have done some work or something other than housework. But I went out for a friend’s birthday which was amazingly fun! I went cycling when I could with my lovely sisters. Apart from that I can’t really recall anything interesting. Oh I made a completely crap birthday cake for my eldest sister. I think that’s blog worthy and boy it was drrrrryyyyy! Also I’ve been listening to the Beatles because of a friend who loves them, so I thought I would check them out, and they are pretty amazing... favourite song so far is “Hey Jude” and “Twist and Shout!”


I took this picture at near a park I went to during a rest period after cycling, and I thought it was beautiful and wanted to capture it. So I'm sharing! 
Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment