Saturday 3 September 2011

Stupidity and Toilets


Life. It's a wonderful thing really. Brings so many wonders, and surprises. And you see the sentence I have never really said to any one so I thought why not try it on here. Yes I am strange, or am I? 

So anyway the first two days of school is over... Wow. I'm still in shock that I am part of the oldest year in the school. I can still remember being exciting for school, during my first year, the massive change, thinking about how big the library was and how determined I was to live in it. And how I was going to work so hard, and be the quiet good girl. HA! Boy, I shoved my head full of fake dreams, which never worked at all! I mean I loved books, and that's one thing I know I will take forever, they are the best things, which I can bury my head into. But living in the library? That failed horridly, apparently then I wanted to be this "cool and popular" kid, and well anyone who I thought was "cool" I was friends with- yes very petty of me. I mean I still talk to some of them, Hi-byes, how are you and stuff. But I mean with the so-called cool people, what the hell was I thinking?  I was a fool, when I sorted all that and now I have these amazing friends who are just so cool. But sometime I see people who I was friends with and I remember fake promises, and just random memories which could have been better if I got my priorities right. Ah I just love laughing at my stupidity of when I was younger, it’s amazing how many things I’ve done without a thought, and how selfish I was. Oh dear. Now I’m just the average Indian girl, who is rather poor and loves car boot sales, and her lovely friends who think she’s this thing to laugh at. Wonderful and delightful life is. But once I think about it, all I’m glad I did what I did otherwise I wouldn’t be here as I am and I have learnt what friend should be like, and who friends are. But boy, I was an idiot then, still am now, but I have my priorities right! – Well sort of.

So my tutor asked my class to write down one thing we want to achieve by the time we finish school. So I wrote finish the book I’m writing. First thing first WHAT BOOK? Second, I wonder what it’s going to be about. I mean I did try to write a book, but whenever I do read what I’ve written it gets stupider and stupider. Such as the beginning of one writing piece I’ve done is. I am the key.  That sentence is probably the worst sentence I’ve ever written. I think my toilet essay is better than half the things I’ve written. So unless I want to write a book about my toilet and my love for it, I won’t be getting far in writing a book or even starting it as all I’ve got so far is. I am the key.

Oh I just realised that I haven’t explained about the toilet essay, well basically I had to write about my ultimate happy place for some English writing. And I don’t have one, so I decided to write about how much I love the toilet, and how peaceful it is. I may copy it up for your humour if you want. But I am proud to tell you I did not, fail that essay, I mean I was expecting something like an A* or something but I didn’t and got an C+ probably one of my worst grades, but I was still shocked as the beginning was so much better than “I am the key” it was something like the toilet, the place where my heart lies. Something like that anyway, all I can remember that it was awesome, and humorous, but completely serious and full of truth for me. I must say I still am shock I didn’t get an B or above for that amazing piece of dedication  
Well talking about my beloved makes me want to go now, so good day and until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment