Monday 24 October 2011

Quick Hi and Bye

Hey guys
I'm sorry but this is going to be a shot snappy post I think unless I get carried away.
I know I haven't updated in AGES but boy I have lots to tell you! It's been an interesting couple of weeks and quite busy considering all the exams. But I have made some stuff like friendship bracelets (I'll take a picture to show you) but apart from that it's been busy as ever! Made loads of Diwali food over the half term considering it's on Thursday which is the same day as my sisters birthday, it's a good job I have the day off! In school I have most of my coursework starting and I have my maths exam in a weeks time, so loads of revision going everywhere.
I had a couple of friends birthday go past, so I went paint balling, went for a picnic(yes in the middle of September) while the weather was the unexpected hot and humid-ness.
After my sister's it's my Mum's and crap I haven't brought her anything, maybe a watch?
Damn how time goes quickly! I'll update soon!
Maybe after my birthday when my exam is over and done with and update with some pictures!
Apart from work I have nothing better to say!

Sorry again! And sorry for not adding any humor to this post!
Beanzy xx

3 comments:

  1. Ah, don't worry about it, I have periods of time when I don't post something. Sometimes I don't even have a good reason. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha that makes me feel better! but when you post it's usually pretty thing to make up for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thank you!

    ReplyDelete