Monday 3 October 2011

Toilet Love!



Hi, so before I mentioned "the toilet essay" so I managed to collect it from school and i brought it home to copy just for you! 
And this work is 100% true and apparently not my best work according to my English teacher! 
and I got a C+ for it, however I personally believe it is more on a B level. But that is my opinion. 
I hope you enjoy it, and don't be shy to tell me your opinions on it or just tell me if you find it funny or stupid. 
Enjoy! 


My toilet. The one place which has captured my heart and soul. The place which holds all the peace in the world. My toilet. When i walk through the white door I know I will be soon at my peace. The soft carpet welcoming my hard worked feet every morning, afternoon, evening and night into its arms. I know that I am welcomed no matter what. No matter what I have done, how angry I am or how sad. It all vanishes into the silence and my toilet gives me my peace. Once that door is closed it as if any crime committed is gone. There is nothing left but myself. Sometimes a visitor comes outside to ask if I’m okay and I know I am because I am with my loyal friend. My toilet. It is one place I can truly be myself. Nobody there to tell me how to be. No rules, no consequences, nothing, you, me or anybody can do wrong in my place of happiness. I know that if I am at my worst, my toilet can make me feel better.
 Flushing is like a waterfall, so noisy yet so beautiful and peaceful. If I know I will be there for a long time I take a book with me and the delightful part I’d that my toilet doesn’t mind. Instead it welcomes my world to join its. As if a connection should happen.
Sitting there as if there is no sense of time, I wait until I am ready to resume my life outside the white door.  Knowing I can go back and share my secrets of my life again, the cold seat now warms goes back to cold. And sits there wondrously, and beautifully. Sometimes, one may open the window to hear the birds and wind, this never bothers my toilet.
For now I will give my toilet a rest and go and face my world. Until next time, my love!  


No comments:

Post a Comment