Monday 25 March 2019

My once a year post

So as I do .. my once every so often update on life.
ANYWAY!!!
I finished university last year end of May and I flew off to America for three months with J. It was the best adventure of up and down-ness ever and I loved it. I probably will or will not  write about that one day.
Fast forward to today, I graduated with a First Class honours degree which I'm STILL shocked about. I'm STILL with Adam, and I signed up for a teaching course which I have a job which I start in September, and I have applied for a rented house just today. To move in with Adam and Nette. HOW insane!!!

I'm shook and scared. I can't wait for so much that I am missing out on my current life but I am so excited for the future. I can't wait to start earning money - forget about the responsibilities of the job haha. Though I'm shocked, I've made it enough to get a job as a teacher! Like how crazy is that. ME???!!! Right I better get back to my school work.
also I have a beautiful ginger baby called zuko!

No comments:

Post a Comment