Sunday 5 February 2012

Religions AGAIN

Sorry about bringing up this topic for the second time, however I've noticed something which is really annoying me, and when I try to express it to anyone I get told to shut up!

So I've noticed around school, that a lot of people are wearing these bracelets with different pictures of God's and Goddesses. And well it really frustrates me because these are the people, when it comes to religions they think the whole concept is stupid. Sorry? But if you are so against religions, why the hell are you walking around with this bracelet which as something which YOU HATE? Please don't come and complain to me about religions and crap. And then follow stupid trends such as this bracelet. As you can't say that different religions are hypercritical when you are your self .
Religion is not a fashion statement.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! People are such hypocrites!
    (Glad you're back btw)

    ReplyDelete