Thursday 15 March 2012

I never thought I would miss my school.



I mean I’m still there and everything. But I went for “a so called interview” and well I despise the college.
Damn it I hate change. I’m dreading September now, I don’t want my school to finish. 
I don’t want to grow up and go to the bigger school :(. 
My current school is so much better, my bestfriends are here, the lovely people who I generally dislike are here and I don’t want to dislike anyone else. I like the people I dislike.  But in bigger school, it’s all big and scary and THERES more annoying humans.
This is horrible

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I have a year and a half until I get to college, and even though I can't wait to get away from some people, there will be so many more annoying people later, and I know how to deal with the ones around me now. What if I run into people I can't deal with? All in all, though, I prefer college to high school; I've taken a few college classes already, and they are soooo much better than high school classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get you. The annoying people kinda grow on you after a few years I am actually going to miss some annoying peoples from science. Cannot believe i just said that. Sigh i hate growing up.

    ReplyDelete