Sunday 17 June 2012

Freedom

Hey guys! So I am free. FREEEEEEEE. Well I was free on Wednesday after my maths exam. Now I will start college end of August. ARGHHHHHH
Can't believe I have finished school. FOREVER! WOW.
Scary times. This holiday should be interesting, my parents have gone on holiday, leaving me with my two older siblings. And so far it has been wonderful. I mean we have so many rules and now without parents around, no school to go to. Life has developed into a pretty lazy, wonderful one which consists of a lot of eating dinner in front of the TV which Mum doesn't allow. How bad-ass are we? But it's not for long, Mum and Dad come back on the 29th. So the relaxing part of the holiday is short-lived. Ahh must enjoy it while it lasts. I don't really mind Mum giving me lot's of chores, cause it gives me motivation to blog more, and be other weird busy, than work busy. My parents tend to hug the TV a lot, or have a hatred for things me and my sisters watch. So no more Big Bang Theory on the big screen. Instead it'll be a much smaller 17 inch screen. Ahh Sheldon does look good on the big screen though.

I've started another blog on wordpress, it's all about rock music. Which as many of you know I am very very enthusiastic about. so I would appreciate it if you checked it out. - musicwhichrocks.workpress.com
I will do a better update on life later on when I'm feeling less lazy.
Plus I have to get up and go sort the clothes out!
Toodles McDoodles

No comments:

Post a Comment