Sunday 24 July 2011

Eating worms and paedophile hiding places.

Hi, so as you guessed from my title, I've eaten worms or well I hope I haven’t but all the evidence points to the fact I have.  Anyway recently I have been going for a lot of bike rides, well since the summer holiday has started, and well it’s usually one of the ways to get out the house. Oh and that, I don’t want to feel how I felt on that bike ride I went to, with my school. So, I went on my own, as me and my sister had an argument, and well I hate dragging people to do things I want. So like a loner I am, I went round this national park, and it was pretty big, so whenever I stopped I had a drink of water or ate some of the blackberries which were growing just about everywhere but the ground. there are these places in the park, which my sister doesn't really like going to, as nobody is there, and it’s usually attacked by nettles. As I was on my own I decided that I would go, and see where the path out take me, and so I went and like I said no one was there. So in my head I had this heroic sound, or it was the theme to pink panther, and I traveled these narrow, weeded path and I ended up in the same place I started. Which cheesed me off, and not the cheddar kind either! Then I heard a noise. And this creeped me out, considering I was the only one there. It was like a ruffling, noise, and then suddenly in my head I just though “Omg, pedos must hid here, waiting for kiddies! Shit, fuck, shit, kids, shit. ” and that’s when I rode my bike, like never before! Boy I was shitting myself! And then I was in the nice place, where you can actually see the light, and the sky. That’s also when I realised that, pedos like candy vans, and well happy places like small parks with swings. Where kids actually are! Hmmmpt, what an idiot I is! Ahh you must be wondering, so what about the worms. “TELL ME ABOUT THE WORMS” Okay, okay! So like I said I was eating blackberries, and so I went on my way back home, and I had this genius idea, of emptying out my water bottle, and putting the berries in there so my mum and dad can have some. So I did so collecting a lot, spending about 20 mins collecting about half a bottle of berries. And it was a big bottle. There I was, riding home on my bike, proud of myself, for picking lots of berries and hoping my mother would like them. When I reached home, I tipped the berries out, and ate one or two not that anyone’s counting. When I reached out for another berry, there were worms!  Dozens of them. So many just on the blackberries, I pick. I ATE! You also had my parents laughing, which was unfair. So very unfair!
Moral of this story? 
Parents love laughing at you, and then see you despair over every moving little thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment