Tuesday 19 July 2011

Summer is Here, and so is the chores!



Summers here! Well the holidays, and I have been looking forward to these for like ages! I mean the weekend was the first weekends were I did no homework or any revision what so ever. HAPPY! Six weeks of no school. And I should be like over the moon, but guess what I was doing this past weekend while all my amazing friends where chilling out, watching TV doing nothing. I WAS CLEANING WINDOWS. Yes my mother is that evil. Grrrrrr! and today, what did I do? I had to take out clothes which I didn't want (for the charity and that, clothes which don’t fit or I don’t want). And my mum was just sitting opposite, saying "why you chucking that away? You haven't even worn it?" "Ohh, you can still wear that!" and my replies were something simple like, “mum I've had this for 5 years, I'm not going to wear it. EVER!" and to that I get things like "wasting my money, stupid girl." so after she went downstairs, to make sure of something, I quickly, shoved all the clothes I didn't want. Yay I'm such a genius, let’s just hope she doesn't double check! Anyway, I have lots of plans for this holiday, and there you have my mother going, isn't cleaning, and doing chores just fun? And with my mother you don't have a choice but to agree, and that leads to doing more chores!
 "Having fun cleaning those windows?"
“Sure mum, time of my life"
 "Excellent, you can clean the kitchen windows tomorrow, then your sister's room".

And if you're thinking why don't you just say it's not fun, or you hate it? Well this is how it would go...

"Having fun cleaning windows?"
"No, mum I hate it! Why don't you do it?" 
"Excuse me. Excuse me, you little spoilt brat! Who do you think you are? I never said that to my mother when I was you're age! I have to do everything in the house, and all I've asked you is to clean the windows and you're complaining. And you don't even pay the damn bills!
"Sorry mum, I'll even clean the outside" 
"Wait till your father hears about this!"
"I said I'm sorry!" 
"Okay, do your sister's windows tomorrow then"
 No win situation really, great life right? Then at dinner time you get, "Do you know what, your good for nothing lazy daughter said to me?" or it'll go on for the next day and a half. Ahh my mother, not another one like her in the world ;]. And do you know what the most annoying thing is ever? When you've cleaned the windows, there sparkly clean, and the next thing you know it’s raining! RAINING and you've even cleaned the outside. That's when you think what the bloody point is?
   
Ohhhh guess what I did? I cycled 17miles, on a bike, well it was probably like 16miles, 'cause I couldn't cycle up hills, and I got tired really easily but who's counting? But whoever is reading this, advice I am giving you, if you're not a good cyclist DO NOT, I'm telling you EVER take up a cycling challenge ever! You die, in the first five minutes, and your thighs burn you, and it's just horrible, and when you have your break, and you think you're okay to go back on. THE PAIN! Boy, it's horrible, you wish you never stopped! Well, until next time, good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment