Thursday 15 September 2011

Backpacks and Running

Hi!
So as you all know from my previous post that I have already started school, and that it’s my last year, so I thought I should give you guys a update on life and how it’s going and anything fascinating. And I’m very moved to tell you that well my life is as fascinating as yours. Therefore not much, *wink wink*. Anyway I noticed about two years ago that well the year7’s are becoming smaller and smaller, and the smaller they get the bigger there backpacks are. It’s shocking that such a small, tiny- in fact- creature carries such a massive bag on their small backs. But when I come to think of it, I never really had to carry as much as they seem to be carrying during my day to day life when I was younger. But it just seems as if it’s getting heavier and heavier. Poor little ones, I honestly feel sorry for them, but then you get them full of attitude and it’s like shut up and carry your backpack somewhere far away.

Oh guess what! Compared to last week, this week/ Tuesday were really awesome! I made vegetable rice and sev which is a type of extremely fine noodles made into a milk dessert, I may add the recipe and a picture for you guys, if you want to try it! But overall it was awesome! Totally better than last week! Which was horrible, but school is getting harder and harder work increasing in vast amounts, and all I want is A’s and B’s but I’m finding it ever so difficult to just work hard. But I’m trying and there’s only nine months left till relaxation and job finding. Total happiness!

I must tell you guys something which happened to me while I was walking home. So me and a friend have this ongoing joke of how we are “pedos” so to speak (write). Anyway so this little kid ran past us while we were walking, and my friend was really weirded out as she heard someone running but when she looked back she saw no one but then suddenly it seemed like there was this little girl running from us. And we just found the situation funny because of the ongoing jokes we make. So my friend said things like oh she’s teasing us. And there you had this little kid shaking her hips at us, then suddenly when my friend said “oh she’s going to walk past my house and tease us a bit more” and when she said that the kid walked past her house and took out her hair and shook it. And boy, I nearly pissed myself laughing.  And the strangest thing was that this kid just kept on looking back as if she knew what we were talking about.  So I shall leave you with that, and the fact of the little kid running away from me, in your head and well it’s bedtime for me and school tomorrow. So have a nice day!

G’night beloved little ones, I’ll be dreaming of you all!    

3 comments: