Wednesday 7 September 2011

Wonders of Rants


Crapy Days!
I like to think I don’t have many. But I must say that I had a pretty bad day yesterday. I mean it’s not the worst day, that other people may have had but for me it was just that it went worst and worst everytime. Well at that time it felt crap, so don’t judge! Anyway so I woke up that day, excited for school.. Yes I was excited for school- no idea why, but I was, anyway... ARGH! STOP JUDGING ME I AM NOT A NERD! Anyway so everything was fine, walked to school and that, and after form I was walking by myself sort of to my next class, so this girl who I was close with, but for some reason hadn’t talked to be apart from mouthing to me during our first PE lesson whether I would want be her partner, but thankfully I was saved by an amazing friend! So this girl came up to me and was like “I’m sitting next you, I don’t want to sit next to x-name.. I don’t even like her” And suddenly I’m her escape goat, and this just cheesed me off, I mean she had THREE freaking days to ask me how am I and shit, I mean I’m willing to say hi and that, but I’m no crap shit that the first thing you say to me after summer is hi you’re my escape goat. And then she was like “ohhhhhhh we haven’t talked in ages” my reply “yes because it was summer holidays” and she answered “ohh yeeee, true true hehehehehe”  Anyway enough of her, and back to my crappy day, so I had one of my option subject next- business, and boy it SUCKS! I hate it, it’s the most boring subject on earth!  So the teacher wants us to do a load of work and by Friday and I still haven’t done any... fun. And for some unknown reason I don’t understand and I feel to terribly confused! Then came food, and I love this class, it has like my 3 hour a week friends in it, as I only talk to them then, and well they make me laugh so I like to class them as an friend. Strange I know anyway, people tell me I’m a good/okay cook ... so I try my hardest to make good food. But the food I made was terrible. The vegetable burgers didn’t stick together, and I forgot to add salt, and the banoffe pie I made was disgusting!  Bleeeeeeh! What was I thinking? I mean usually my food turns out fine, but arrgh!! So after  food I had to go to a meeting about maths, and whether I am retaking an exam, and as I want to get an A I have to retake as it is best advised! So I am, and then I decided to ask the worst question- when the exam is, AND IT’S ON MY BIRTHDAY! The day I’m turning sixteen, is going to be surrounding by revision... I do hope it’s in the morning- therefore over and done with! and then when I went home, everything had tipped in my bag, so all my food things had well leaked? –should I say... so it was everywhere, and I had to clean it. And then when deciding what to make for dinner, I thought I should improve the recipe and we can have the burger, but my mum just said that she’s not having it, and that if I wanted I can have it. So that sort of hurt my feelings. Ah never mind though, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Anybody reading this and gets offended I apologise these are my feelings and opinions at this moment in time, and well if you don’t like them then well I don’t really care...
Anyway hopefully I won’t have rant again. Good day friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment