Sunday 19 August 2012

Children's clothing on 16 year old idiots.

Now this Thursday I am going to my college for pleasantries, oh and tea. It'll be wonderful, nah am pulling your socks, I'm going in straight after I found out my results for enrollment. Lovely right. I don't even know what to pick for my 4th subject! Thought I had it all figured out by now. Well am telling you this. It isn't and doubt it will be until probably Thursday itself when I get desperate to go home because I need the toilet or I am hungry and I jump in a random line.

Ohkay getting off topic now, you little squishys. So apparently in my old school or ex school, I should say (I guess I just had to leave, it wasn't it, ... I WAS MEE ahh *fake tear drops*) many boys couldn't afford trousers. They still had their trousers from when they were 6 and as it well couldn't go up their bum, they just walked around like idiots with their trousers just underneath their colourful underwear. Now some fools tried telling me this was "swag" and if like me, you are oblivious to the meaning I assume it means cool.
Now if you are a boy and do this, do try and save up for new trousers because in all honesty if you are walking around like that then it's obvious that really only other person to see your bum is your  mum (har har look it rhymes) and that is to wipe it, because obviously your intelligence hasn't developed far enough that you know how to put clothes on. You've just grown in height. And if you haven't grown, well then you're just a short idiot!
However if you are doing that on purpose, then well please send my sympathies to your mother or father. They have an fool for a son. And it's to late for any treatment unless our dear God looks down and gives him a blessing of common sense or even a brain. Until then, I will pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment