Saturday 15 December 2012

Flying babies

Heello!

I had my first driving lesson today! And no I did not kill anybody or anything. However I did nearly bump into a lamp post. Also I kept on pressing on the gas too quickly, leading me to go fast than I actually wanted, this lead the instructor to comment on it. "We don't really want to go to fast, as we're never sure when anything is going to pop out. Like children." .. I have never been so proud of my self, I was driving and keeping a straight face. As all I could do in that moment, was imagine a women giving birth and a baby just flying across the road. The experience was just amazing, and I'm so looking forward to doing some more driving next Saturday!
I booked the lesson early today, at 8 o'clock, and my dad kept saying I shouldn't have, as I would get rubbish experience, as not many cars were on the road. But secretly I was glad cause when I did see cars moving it was a bit ahhhhhhhhh cars! Moving cars! Going to dieeeeee!
I must say I controlled myself brilliantly, and I'm just looking forward to doing some more driving. It was just brilliant overall.

The instructor did keep laughing at me, due to the constant turning too much and going on to the curb.
So yeah, that was the highlight of my day today. Oh and Nette came down, and we had chocolate cake which was wonderful. I make good cake. Oh and her company was grand, of course!
Oh I'm going to see The Hobbit on Wednesday, which is pretty exciting.
Anyway, I need to go do some work. I have two exams in about 3 weeks. Lovely.

Beans

No comments:

Post a Comment