Saturday 1 December 2012

HALLO

I feel generally happy today! Unlike the entire week where I was sulking in my misery, due to my period, trying to figure out what I felt/ getting over the guy, and seeing my close friend and him getting closer and liking each other. Oh and school work.

I'm feeling rather stressed out, as I have my entire English folder due in on Tuesday, and another important essay due in on Friday for English Lit. AHHHHH *PULLING HAIR OUT*
So that's my life.

Today I realised properly that I don't really care about the whole boy situation  That's his life, and her life and if they both fancy each other, I don't really care. I found out yesterday that she thinks that she likes him, and well I have sort of been avoiding him the entire week but he has been following my friend around like a sheep. Haha that sounds a tad cruel, not literally like that, but he is always with her. However any idiot would be able to tell he has moved on, and fancies her.
 I escaped the crap, and I'm really glad I suggested that we just stay friends. I don't have to deal with it. However he has noticed that I haven't been hanging out with him and my close friend. Hence a text going "how come you haven't you been hanging out with us as much" .. and my excellent reply of "what do you mean, I do"
Hahahahaha yeah, I didn't really know how to get out of that. But I am all back to normal Beans!
YAY

I need to do my lovely work anyway.
Toodles my dears, Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment