Sunday 2 December 2012

It's Will.i.am and Britney bitch

So music is now bad accents, speaking and a stupid beat. Oh and about four sentences which are just repeated throughout the 4 minutes. Any more would be a blessing to our ears but that's not artists are for. They're not supposed to be lyrical geniuses. No not that, thinking that would just be completely potty.
 I mean what do artists really care about?   It really can't be about good music anymore, hence shit like this is being released all the time. Oh yeah, I remember! Money. And the ridiculous amount of money people are paying the artists for this shit just because they're famous and they want to be what everyone else will be into, is just disgusting. And then there's the stupid product placements the famous people are now doing.
So yeah was my discovery today and it make me chuckle. Enjoy

And to you idiots who create this rubbish;
I want to scream and shout ... at you. And no I will not turn that shit up, because that shit is shit.



No comments:

Post a Comment