Monday 10 December 2012

Life's little bites of joy

Life is just full of surprises, isn't it.
Nothing surprising has happened but just stuff happens, and I care to share it with you my lovelies. Whether you care or not :D

So as I told you about the whole that boy and my friend situation, well since Sunday they are now officially together. Lovely isn't it. I spent all of last week either avoiding them, or well seeing them touchy. Funny considering "my friend" repeatedly told me she hates public affection. So yeah..
I'm not annoyed that they are together, or unhappy about it, at all. I mean I hope they stay together and are completely happy for as long as possible. And I truly am happy for both of them. Why should I stand in the way of what makes other people happy? But what annoys me, is the way their thing came about. Not once did she come to me, and say I like him, and this is what's happening, Instead I get from other people, "Omg Beena, I thought you were with him, and I thought she was your friend." I mean I'll deal with it, and I think everyone knows now, must be blind idiots if not. But I had to go ask her, and even then she wasn't straight up about them. And I got told "it's not everyone's business but I don't want to hurt you" from her. Seriously, that just annoyed me. Especially as in her mind she likes to consider me as a close friend. Hahahahhahaha makes me laugh to be honest, but least I know how she treats her friends.

I guess I am being slightly unfair, as it was me who wanted to be friends with him, but I mean seriously that was just so quick. Less than a week. Just wow. I expected it from him, but not her

Blah, they are going out now, nothing more to it, I mean all of that is the past now. I still get the "why are you being so nice about it Beena" .. but I feel that is mainly due to the fact that I don't really care much about her, or the situation. It's their life. I don't think I can see her as I did before. I feel like something is just missing, but I being nice, mainly as she's in my English Lit class, and well I really don't want things to get awkward. I had to deal with another awkward friendship breaking down last year. Hence me being nice to her, but I really have no interest anymore. I guess I'm just annoyed with the manner she went about it. Disappointed would fit the feeling better.

Yup. And hopefully this post will be the last of the stupid topic.

Merry Dreams my loves
Beans


No comments:

Post a Comment